Friday, January 8, 2010

Melanie Barnhart Now at Her Granville Ave Studio


Melanie Barnhart has departed the Andersonville Galleria and is now working from her own studio at 1507 W. Granville, by appointment.

Miss Barnhart is a reknown designer of refined women's formal wear, and uses a large variety of exotic fabrics in her work, including metallic silk organzas, many of which are pleated, crushed, or embroidered. She also uses velvets, satins, chiffons, and other fine fabrics in her work, and makes scarves and shawls as well as gowns.

Miss Barnhart specializes in custom bridal gowns and evening wear for women. She can be reached at 773.525.1188 between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Melanie , It's Marlene Markowitz from school. I always knew you would wind up in the fashion business. Good for you. Hope all is well with you

Runway AllStars said...

Hello Melanie! I just gave you a ride home earlier today and you left an impression on me! We talked the whole ride and I learned that you are a driven, talented, and creative soul! Hearing about your ups and downs and journey thus far is really inspiring to me because it lets me know that hard work and passion can go a long way. Thank you for the inspiration to not stop and to keep working hard!

Unknown said...

I know her well i have helped her out she a great friend